HS Code : 28403000
Sodium Perborate Monohydrate is a stable, solid source of active oxygen. Sodium perborate is considered as a solid form of hydrogen peroxide used as a strong oxidizing agent in various industries including detergent. In comparison with solution of hydrogen peroxide, solid form of sodium perborate compounds provide better conditions of stability and convenient handling. Both the mono and tetrahydrate of sodium perborate are used as oxidising and bleaching agents in cleaning, cosmetic and pharmaceutical preparations but their main application is in detergents. Typically a detergent will contain up to 15 wt% of the tetrahydrate and/or up to 10% of the monohydrate. The monohydrate is preferred if rapid solution is required.
2.All-fabric dry bleaches
3.Automatic dishwasher detergent tablets
4.Denture cleaning tablets
6.Institutional laundry products
7.Hair care products
White Crystal, Free flowing
14% – 16%
PH (1% solution)
9.0 – 11
15 ppm max
550 –“ 640 g / l
White crystal, free flowing
10% – 11%
pH (1% solution)
9.5 – 10.5
15 ppm max
700 – 900 g / l
25 KG HDPE BAGS
• Famous oxygen bleach agent
• Offers many of the functional benefits as liquid hydrogen peroxide in a stable solid form.
• Improves the cleaning, bleaching, stain removal and deodorizing performance of powder detergent formulations, all fabric dry bleaches, denture cleaners, automatic dishwasher detergents and various institutional and industrial laundry products.
HS Code : 28369990
Sodium percarbonate is a free-flowing powder with a common name of solid hydrogen peroxide, it is an addition compound of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. Sodium percarbonate has an active available oxygen content which is equivalent to 27.5% H2O2. It breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate upon decomposition. Sodium percarbonate offers many of the same functional benefits as liquid hydrogen peroxide.
This is a kind of new oxygen bleaching agents, with the functions of cleaning, whitening, brightening and sterilizing. It is suitable to be the material for low-phosphorus or non-phosphorus washing powder. It is used as bleaching agent and reducing developer in the textile industry. It can separately used as disinfector, remover etc.
1. Widely used in detergents aids or in bleaching agents
2. As bleaching agent, dyeing & finish agent in textiles industry;
3. As bleaching agent of pulp in paper-making industry;
4. As disinfectant of dishware or in the surface treatment of metals;
5. As oxygen adding agent in medical area.
6. Add oxygen for fish and shrimps in sea water/fresh water
Compared with chlorine bleach, sodium percarbonate based oxygen bleach boasts following advantages in laundry formulations :
• No environmental hazards-it breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
• Ideal stain removal capability; it is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles.
• It is used to for deodorizing and disinfecting.
• Color safe and fabric safe. It brightens colors
• Does not weaken the strength of fabrics
• Prevents fabric from becoming yellowed or darkened
• Effective in a broad range of water temperatures
HS Code : 38249097
TAED is mainly applied in the detergents as an excellent bleach activator to provide effective bleaching activation at lower temperature and lower PH value. It can greatly boost the performance of peroxide bleaching to achieve more rapid bleaching and improve the whiteness. Besides, TAED has low toxicity and is a non-sensitising , non-mutagenic product, which biodegrades to form carbon dioxide, water, ammonia and nitrate. Thanks to its unique characteristics, it is broadly used in the bleaching system of detergent, textile and papermaking industries.
Bulk Density, g/L
Particle Size Distribution, % On 1.700mm
White or color granules
25kgs in Kraft paper bags plus PE liner
Many household and personal care products are formulated with an active oxygen-releasing material to effect removal of stain and soil. Oxygen-releasing materials have an important limitation; their activity is extremely temperature-dependent. Temperatures in excess of 60 degree C are normally required to achieve any bleach effectiveness in an aqueous wash system.
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
HS Code : 28334000
Product Description :
(Synonyms: Potassium Monopersulphate, Potassium Peroxymonosulfate, PMPS, Potassium Peroxomonosulfate, Potassium Peroxomonosulphate, Potassium Peroxymonosulphatecaroat, Oxone, Virkon)
It is present as a component of a triple salt including potassium monopersulfate, potassium sulfate and potassium bisulfate with the formula 2KHSO5·KHSO4·K2SO4. The oxidation potential of this compound is derived from its peracid chemistry.
Potassium peroxymonosulfate can be used in swimming pools to keep the water clear, thus allowing chlorine in pools to work to sanitize the water rather than clarify the water, resulting in less chlorine needed to keep pools clean