Item Code: ACUROFLOC-AT124
Anonic Polyelectrolyte Acurofloc AT124 is an organic based copolymer flocculant’s designed for effectively enhancing the clarification and filtration in sugar process applications in a most economical way. This Anionic Polyelectrolyte Acurofloc AT124 product works in any complex systems where there is a wide fluctuation in the suspended solids due to different effluent characteristics.
Anionic Polyelectrolyte is having an anionic character due to which the suspended impurities present in the effluent in the form of silt, color and suspended solids to form floc .These floc in course of time gets aggregated and settles in the clarifier as sludge resulting in a crystal clear supernatant water. This Anionic Polyelectrolyte product is having a unique nature of working in any pH ranges. Improvement of the effluent color is also observed due to the settling of colored matter.
· Appearance Free flowing white powder
· Bulk Density g/l @ 25°C 0.75-0.85
· Concentration for dilution(g/l) 2.0-3.0
· Improved settling rate in clarifier
· Improved efficiency of the clarifier
· Reduced retention time
· Works irrespective of ph
· Decreased Mud volumes
· Instant color change
· Compressed filter cakes
· Effluent color reduction
Item Code: ACUROFLOC-AL30
Anionic polyelectrolyte liquid - Acurofloc AL30 range provides an outstanding saving concerning make up time, addition and dosage, being, thus, its addition, in automatic systems for control or dosage, easier and more economical. The solution stability as well as its steady quality makes this range the perfect alternative for purification systems, automatic pH control processes, solid in suspension and high disposal risk, for instance those generated in galvanic lines.Ready-to-use anionic polyelectrolyte Acurofloc AL30 in aqueous solution, having a high concentration and stability. Specially designed for high pollutant concentration physical-chemical purification. It dosage in line is 1:20, without any previous preparation or mixing, being in consequence suitable for high technology industrial waste water treatments such as electronic or nuclear industries.
Item Code: ACUROFLOC-CN530
Ionic Character (Cationic)
Use concentration suggested (g/l)
Concentration of Stock Solution (g/l)
3 – 5
Stock Solution Viscosity (cps) @5 gpl
300 – 600
Marked increase in underflow density
High filtration rate
Improved filter clarity
Efficient filter cake washing.
Effective at low dosages
Easy to prepare solution and apply
Completely miscible with water
Acurofloc CN530 is the Linear polymeric compound, because it has a variety of lively groups, affinity, adsorption, and many substances forming hydrogen bonds. Mainly flocculation of negatively charged colloidal, turbidity, bleaching, adsorption, glue and other functions, for dyeing, paper, food, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal, oil, and aquatic product processing and fermentation industries or organic colloids with higher levels of wastewater treatment, especially for urban sewage, sewage sludge, paper mill sludge and industrial sludge dewatering process.
Item Code: ACUROFLOC-CL40
ACUROFLOC CL40 cationic polyelectrolyte liquid has the same features as the anionic range but having, moreover, a high separation an precipitation efficiency with oils, taladrines and organic compounds, where this range simplifies treatments.ACUROFLOC CL40 is ready-to-use cationic polyelectrolyte in aqueous solutions, having a high concentration and stability. Used in physical-chemical depurations having a high pollutant concentration.
Its dosage with water is 1:20, it does not need any previous preparation or mixing thus it is suitable for high nuclear technology and electronic waste water treatments.
Item Code: ACUROFLOC-NI170
Acurofloc NI170 has been specially designed to work with max acidity level systems, providing flocculation effect at pH around 4, without needing a previous neutralization, thus not needing to add electrolytes to the process, minimizing en consequence, the conductivity increase problems due to dissolved salts.
Effective pH range
3 – 10
Aqueous Solution pH (0.1%)
5 – 7
Molecular Weight (x104)
Paper & pulp waste water, iron & steel works waste water
Item Code: ACUROFLOC-NL35
Acurofloc NL35 non-ionic polyelectrolyte liquid is soluble, and insoluble in organic solvents. It presents high polymer electrolyte characteristics in neutral and alkaline mediums. It is sensitive to salt electrolyte, and can be cross-linked into an insoluble gel with the high chemical price metal ion.
1. Materials used for drilling mud additives, can reduce the friction of the drill bit to extend the service life of drill bits to improve the penetration rate and the footage, reduce the time for drilling the plug, the collapse of effective anti-wells, in addition to thickening the water used in flooding, fracturing fluid and selective water shutoff, for Enhanced Oil Recovery Significant Effect;
2. In the mining, coal mining industry can be used for waste water, coal washing waste water clarifier.
3. Used for municipal sewage sludge, municipal solid waste and industrial effluent;
4. Paper-making industry for the clarification of liquid caustic soda, fiber dispersing agent, can improve the beating, the filler retention agents, paper strengthening agent, can be used to improve the treatment rate and the white water recovery;
5. Used in Textile, Carpet Industry, Sizing, Quick-setting Cement, Synthetic Resin Coating. Photosensitive Polymers, Adhesives, Dispersing Agent, as well as Agricultural Soil Gel, Slurry Stabilizers, Soil Amendments;
6. Oil field water treatment to deal with the recovery of oil.
|Major Contents||Polyacrylic ester|
|Dissolution Conc.||0. 1 – 0. 3|
|Effective pH Range||4 – 9|
|Aqueous Solution pH (0. 1%)||3 – 6|
|Molecular Weight (x104)||550|
|viscosity 0. 1%||290|
|Viscosity 0. 2%||360|
|Application||Dewatering of organic sludge from sewage, human waste, etc|
|Dissolution Conc||0. 05 -0. 20|
|Effective pH Range||5 – 12|
|Aqueous Solution pH (0. 1%)||6 – 8|
|Molecular Weight (x104)||1900|
|Viscosity 0. 1%||280|
|Viscosity 0. 2%||450|
|Application||Mining, Coal Washing, Metal Processing etc.|
Item Code: Polyacrylamide
|Dissolution Conc||0. 05 – 0. 20|
|Effective pH Range||3 – 10|
|Aqueous Solution pH (0.1%)||5 – 7|
|Molecular Weight (x104)||1700|
|Viscosity 0. 1%||65|
|Viscosity 0. 2%||130|
|Application||Paper & pulp waste water, iron & steel works waste water|